It’s the dog world’s answer to the Super Bowl, and the second oldest sporting event in the United States. It’s two wonderful days when the world seems to focus on dogs.
Having a Westminster Party at home or with your dog club?
- Print scorecards for your guests.
- Mix up a batch of “Puppy Chow” for your guests. Serve in a (clean) dog bowl.
- Don’t forget the dog biscuits for four-legged friends at the party!
- Put on your own pre-game show by watching last year’s Westminster breed judging clips on your computer. (Click the heading “Videos”)
Watch the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show on the USA Network (or set your Tivo).
- On Monday, February 12th, the line-up will be the Working, Terrier, Toy, and Non-Sporting groups.
- On Tuesday, February 13th, the line-up will be the Sporting, Hound, and Herding groups, and Best in Show.
Watch for features on dogs away from the ring, such as Westminster’s Angel on a Leash dog therapy program, and profiles of people in the fancy.
Stay in and stay warm; curl up on the couch with your favorite furry friend and enjoy.